STRATEGY & BRANDING
LABEL COPYWRITING & REGULATORY
LOGO & PACKAGING DESIGN
MARKETING COLLATERAL CONTENT & DESIGN
After a product reformulation, the original Energy Spheres packaging did NOT:
- effectively communicate key messages to differentiate the product from countless competitors;
- comply with food labelling regulations;
- merchandise efficiently; and
- adequately protect the product.
HOW WE HELPED OUR CLIENTS
We conducted a brand assessment and recommended rebranding to take Grass Roots Kitchen to the next level and increase sales. Our scope of work included:
- Project management;
- Business plan guidance;
- Market research;
- Brand strategy development;
- Pricing strategy recommendations;
- Evaluated packaging options and quotes;
- Regulatory labelling and claims;
- Wrote marketing copy for packaging and marketing materials – COMPLIANT WITH HEALTH CANADA REGULATIONS;
- Québécois French translation;
- Packaging graphic design by a food packaging specialist; and
- Designed logos, retail ready shipping cases, sell sheet, business cards and a banner.
Eye-catching packaging has a unified brand identity that stands out from competitors on shelf. The simple, playful design effectively communicates the brand message. Marketing materials have a consistent look and messaging.
Our clients were thrilled with the final outcome. Here’s what they said.
Energy Spheres were relaunched at the Grocery Innovations Canada show. Interest was high from retailers, with increasing listing opportunities. And consumers loved the improved packaging and new look.