STRATEGY • BRANDING • LABEL COPYWRITING • PACKAGING
Our client was new to the food industry and overwhelmed by the packaging development process and the magnitude of the decisions that had to be made.
The packaging concept did not meet regulatory food labelling requirements.
HOW WE HELPED OUR CLIENT
- Coaching to navigate the complexities of the food industry;
- Business plan guidance;
- Market research;
- Brand strategy development and positioning for Fru-V®;
- Regulatory label development;
- Marketing copywriting for packaging and marketing materials;
- Québécois French translation;
- Creation of design briefs;
- Art direction for photoshoot, packaging graphic design and marketing materials;
- Design of consumer postcard and banner; and
- Website plan and content development.
was successfully launched and is now available at and . Packaging pops off the shelf and meets food labelling requirements. All marketing materials have consistent brand messaging.
Our client is more confident and now has retail-ready packaging and professional marketing materials to attract new customers. Here’s what she said about working with us…
REGULATORY LABELLING • COPYWRITING • FRENCH TRANSLATION
PACKAGING: Copywriting and Art Direction
CONSUMER POSTCARD: Content and Graphic Design
SELL SHEET: Copywriting and Art Direction
WEBSITE: Plan and Copywriting
Design and development by New Design Group Inc.
BUSINESS CARD: Art Direction