REBRANDING ENERGY SPHERES™
After a product reformulation, the original Energy Spheres packaging did NOT:
- effectively communicate key messages to differentiate the product from countless competitors;
- comply with food labelling regulations;
- merchandise efficiently; and
- adequately protect the product.
HOW WE HELPED OUR CLIENTS
We conducted a brand assessment and recommended rebranding to take Grass Roots Kitchen to the next level and increase sales. We managed the project and provided the following:
- Guidance for the business plan;
- Market research;
- Developed the brand strategy for Energy Spheres;
- Recommendations for pricing strategy;
- Evaluated packaging options and quotes;
- Developed compliant regulatory labelling;
- Composed marketing copy for packaging and sell sheet;
- Québécois French translation;
- Wrote design briefs;
- Provided art direction for graphic design; and
- Design and production art for logos, packaging, retail ready shipping cases, sell sheet, business cards and a banner.
Eye-catching packaging has a unified brand identity that stands out from competitors on shelf. The simple, playful design effectively communicates the brand message. Marketing materials have a consistent look and messaging.
Our clients are thrilled with the final outcome. Here’s what they have to say.
Energy Spheres were launched at the Grocery Innovations Canada show. Interest is high from retailers, with increasing listing opportunities. And consumers love the packaging and new look.
RETAIL READY PACKAGING