REBRANDING ENERGY SPHERES™
After a product reformulation, the original Energy Spheres packaging did NOT:
- effectively communicate key messages to differentiate the product from countless competitors;
- comply with food labelling regulations;
- merchandise efficiently; and
- adequately protect the product.
Our cross-functional project team consisted of a food business specialist, project manager, regulatory labelling specialist, marketing copywriter, French translator, art director, packaging graphic designer; with contributions from the client’s photographer and digital artist.
We conducted a brand assessment and recommended rebranding to take Grass Roots Kitchen to the next level and increase sales.
Our scope of work included:
- providing guidance for the business plan;
- conducting market research;
- developing a brand strategy for Energy Spheres;
- recommendations for the pricing strategy;
- evaluating packaging options and quotes;
- developing compliant regulatory labeling;
- composing marketing copy for packaging and sell sheet;
- writing briefs and art direction for graphic design; and
- designing artwork for logos, packaging, retail ready shipping cases, sell sheet, business cards and a banner.
Eye-catching packaging has a unified brand identity that stands out from competitors on shelf. The simple, playful design effectively communicates the brand message. Marketing materials have a consistent look and messaging.
Our clients are thrilled with the final outcome. Here’s what they have to say.
Energy Spheres were launched at the Grocery Innovations Canada show. Interest is high from retailers, with increasing listing opportunities. And consumers love the packaging and new look.